Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- One author designated as corresponding author.
- Telephone and fax numbers and e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- Manuscript should be no more than 15 pages (including tables, figures and references).
- Article files should be provided in Microsoft Word format.
- All tables (including title, description, and footnotes) and figures are provided in a single file with the main text for initial submission.
- References are in the correct format for this journal.
- All references mentioned in References are cited in the text and vice versa.
Please find the rights and licenses in JIF (Jurnal Ilmu Fisika).
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
2. Author's Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
JIF's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, JIF permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and JIF on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
- The right to self-archive the article.
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement can be terminated by the author or JIF upon two months' notice where the other party has materially breached this agreement and failed to remedy such breach within a month of being given the terminating party's notice requesting such breach to be remedied. No breach or violation of this agreement will cause this agreement or any license granted in it to terminate automatically or affect the definition of JIF.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by JIF or its sublicensee.
JIF will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article's editorial process is successfully completed and JIF or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. JIF may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
However, due to the advancement and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found over the Internet, JIF will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any possible ways found over the Internet.